KYOCERA RightFax Embedded
Consolidate All Fax Services On The Network
RightFax technology enables consolidation of all fax services on the network, providing convenient access to faxing capabilities on the same Kyocera devices used daily for printing, scanning and copying. With Kyocera’s solution, RightFax Embedded, users can send faxes through the OpenText RightFax 16 EP4 Server directly from their HyPAS-enabled KYOCERA MFP.
All OpenText RightFax functionality and RightFax Embedded features are seamlessly consolidated in the Kyocera MFP touch screen control panel. Users can access standard fax capabilities, as well as advanced features, including personal phone books, billing codes, cover pages, and more. Additionally, the application offers IT administrators several deployment options for setting up Kyocera MFPs on the network to work seamlessly with OpenText RightFax 16 EP4 Server. Kyocera’s new RightFax Embedded application includes features such as single sign on (SSO), card authentication, and the elimination of middleware to better connect and scale to organizations using the OpenText RightFax 16 EP4 Server.
- Access the features and functionality of RightFax 16 EP4 from the MFP’s
- Intuitive, easy-to-navigate user interface
- Fax to multiple destinations with ease
- Select a user-specific cover page for an added professional touch
- An invaluable compliance tool that retains an audit trail of all fax communication
- Eliminate security risks by leveraging both the RightFax and your MFP’s built-in security features
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
SON-RISE Document Solutions offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: